Report a Maintenance Issue
At First National Real Estate Broome we take a proactive approach to managing maintenance to ensure the property you rent is maintained in good repair, as instructed by our landlords. Repairs that require attention (identified by yourself or your property manager) are detailed and processed using the advanced Maintenance Manager software program.
As an approved occupant of a rental property managed by our team, you will be able to lodge your maintenance requests and view the status of your request via the FREE Tenant Maintenance App or via our Tenant Maintenance Web Portal. Search for “MMGR Tenant App” App from the Google Play store or the Apple App store and download for FREE OR lodge maintenance above by clicking the blue report a maintenance issue button.
FIRST TIME USER
Create your own account using your email address and selecting a unique password.
HOW TO REPORT MAINTENANCE
- Open the MMgr Tenant App or Tenant Web Portal and click report an issue on the app OR complete the link above.
- Select the type of issue, write a detailed description (don't just put leaky tap - the more detail the better), take a photo or add a file and press send request.
- Once you have submitted a maintenance issue using the App or Web Portal, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your request.
- If the request progresses, you will also receive emails to advise what is happening, when trade suppliers have been assigned, which trades person will be attending to the job and the scheduled date for the work etc.
- You can also check the status of the job at any time either on the app or web portal and view past requests.
- Once the maintenance issue has been attended to, you may receive an email to advise you that the trade supplier has informed us that the job is complete. If you receive a verification request, please respond and let us know if there are any issues with the work that has been done. You can confirm completion using via the app, web portal or via the email link.
- Where possible, please attach a photo of the finished job for the property manager & landlord. You can also add a note to the property manager if required.
We look forward to working with you to simplify the handling of maintenance tasks, saving you time, hassle and keeping you, our valued customer, better informed.